All-Pro Cleaning Exterior Cleaning Specialists Data Protection Sheet.
The new General Data Protection regulations May 2018. In order to comply with the regulation we need to inform you about what personal data we collect and what we do with it.
Your personal data is information that is used, either on its own or with other data available, to identify you.
I am Gareth Osmond trading as All Pro Cleaning Specialists and are classed as a data controller. If you have any questions about our use of your personal data please contact us in whatever way is most convenient for you: please see contact details below
The types of data we collect and use may include, but is not limited to:
Your name, address, telephone number, and email address. We will normally acquire this information directly from you, but if we obtained that information from somebody else we will normally inform you and ask you to confirm the details are correct, unless we are prevented by law from doing so.
Using your personal data: the legal basis and purpose
We will process your personal data in the following ways:
- To fulfill the terms of a contract with you
- To provide a quotation for our services and decide whether to enter into that contract
- To manage and perform that contract, and to contact you as necessary in that regard
- To update our records
- To trace your whereabouts regarding any outstanding debts
- As an employer, to meet our obligation with regards to wages, collection of taxes, upholding employees rights and benefits, health and safety matters, insurance and pension provisions and the like
- As necessary for our own legitimate interests in promoting and managing our business
- For good governance, compliance with regulatory and statutory obligations, financial accounting, managing and auditing our operations
- to communicate with you as necessary regarding the provision of services and payments due in relation to such services
- For market research, analysis and developing statistics.
- To send you marketing communications relating to our services
- To meet our obligations and duties as an employer
- As necessary to comply with a legal obligation e.g.
- When you exercise your rights under data protection laws and make requests for information
- For compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and relative disclosures, collection of taxes, health and safety, and obligation in relation to employment law
- for establishment and defense of legal rights
- Based on your consent e.g.
- When you request us to disclose your personal data to other businesses or organisations such as service providers.
- If we need to undertake security and suitability checks (such as obtaining references or undertaking DBS checks) in relation to employees working with us or obtain insurance cover relating to your employment
You are free to change your mind and withdraw your consent at any time but that may mean we cannot do certain things for you
Subject to applicable data protection laws we may share your personal data with:
- Subcontractors, service providers and other persons, business or organisations who help us to provide our services, payment and donation collection services, email, web-hosting and data back up services; some of which service providers may transfer your personal data for regulatory, compliance and governance purposes and may entail sending your data overseas
- Government bodies and agencies in the UK and overseas (egg HMRC, The Information Commissioners Office, The pensions Regulator) In some cases these agencies may need to transfer your information to other similar bodies including those overseas
- Courts, to comply with legal requirements and for the administration of justice.
- To protect the security or integrity of our business operations
- If we were to sell the business, restructure or enter into a merger with another business
6.In an emergency or to otherwise protect you or your vital interests
7.Anyone else where we have your consent or are required to do so by law
Retention of Information
We will only retain any personal information for as long as necessary to support our legitimate interests and to comply with legal, regulatory and statutory obligations. In case of tax returns we will need to retain information for a minimum of six years after the end of the financial year in which any return is made. Some information pertaining to insurance and safeguarding matters may need to be retained indefinite
Your rights under the new law:
1.The right to be informed about our processing of your personal data
- The right to have your data corrected if it is inaccurate or to have incomplete date completed
- The right to object or restrict the processing of your personal data
- The right to have your data erased or forgotten (see retention of information above)
- The right to request access to any information we hold about you
- The right to move, copy or transfer your personal data
You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office, which has the power to investigate and enforce compliance with data protection law. to find our more about your rights with regard to data protection please go to www.ico.org.uk
View Our Public Liability Certificate Here
All Pro Exterior Cleaning Specialists