Over time, your roof will become covered with moss, algee and litchens, these cause damage to the ride pointing and the tiles. Moss and biological growths eat away at the slate and tiles, damaging them and taking years off their life span. Also, when moss grows between tiles in the winter the moisture freezes and expands, causing the roof tiles to crack. Added to this, moss when wet is extremely heavy causing added weight and strain to the structural strength of the roof. Moss can also block downpipes and guttering and cause constant cleaning of debris from your patios and driveways, but this doesn’t necessarily mean you need the excessive cost of a new roof. We at All Pro cleaning use a smart and gentle process called soft washing, this is the term widely used in the exterior cleaning industry which uses low pressure tools and specialist chemicals applied from working platforms or from the safety of the ground using high reach poles and tools, this prevents us from standing on your roof and causing any damage. (Even though getting on your roof is a rare occurrence, it is sometimes required)
- Initially we need to carry out a survey to identify the biological growths and contaminants which are living on your roof, alongside a risk assessment to insure all health and safety requirements are followed.
- We evaluate your access needs and cover up any plants and vegetation with suitable covering ready to remove the moss using high reach poles and tools.
- We erect working platforms (if required) to access your roof which prevents any damage done by walking/standing on it.
- We scrape and brush any moss free whilst making sure all down pipes and gutters are free from any blockages.
- We brush the soft-wash chemicals into your roof using our specialist equipment, this is done so the soft-wash gets to work killing all the biological growths that are living on it, this also re-stalls the colour of your roof and enhances the curb appeal of your property.
- We rinse your roof with water and apply a biocide treatment which is very important if you don’t want re-growth any time soon. These biocides lay dormant on your roof and will attack any re-growth as it happens for a 2-3 year period.
RECOMMENDED ON GOING TREATMENT AND MAINTENANCE
- This is an in-expensive way of keeping your roof looking clean and moss free, this is not as labour intensive as your initial clean as the moss would’ve already been removed with the first visit. We recommend this a minimum every 2 years and it is done from the safety of the ground which insures no more excessive cost of working platforms and moss removal.
FACIA AND SOFFIT CLEANING
Brighten up and bring back that new house feeling to your home, dirty facias can really take the look off your property. This can also lead to staining and damage which is almost impossible restore if they are not maintained properly, not to mention the problem blocked gutters and downpipes can cause to the exterior of your property and surrounding areas.
We offer a free no obligation survey at your property to explain what processes we use and what we think would be best for you, and the results you can expect. We offer a wide range of products and methods to bring back that new house look to your facias and gutters.
- We have specialist systems that we use to clean your facias, soffits and downpipes, using our extendable poles and brushes along with the use of our gutter vac, we can access these hard to reach places from the safety of the ground.
DRIVEWAY & PATIO
Are you embarrassed about asking friends and family over to your house? Fed up of trying to clean your patio with a pressure washer and damaging your slabs? People spend a lot of money on their gardens and driveways and don’t want to be burdened with the constant maintenance of keeping it looking fresh and clean. At All Pro cleaning we can tailor your clean to your specific requirements, jet washing can accelerate the growth of moss, algae, and lichens, our soft wash chemicals can kill these at the root, stopping the re-growth. We also apply a biocide on completion which helps prevent new growth.
- We often use a gentle and soft process of application which reduces damage, this is applied with our brush or spray hoses, we then leave the chemical to work its magic and thoroughly rinse with fresh water. We also have the option of applying a biocide treatment which adds adds longevity to the clean and targets the re-growth of moss, algae and lichens for some time.
All Pro Cleaning soft wash provides a high-quality, professional service in the South Wales area to our existing residential customers. The soft wash method ensures the exterior of your property gets cleaned with no drag to the surface and costly repair bills further down the line. We use a soft wash solution biocide, it works by puncturing the cell wall of the live biofilm, this kills the organism down to the root. The organism will eventually disappear leaving a surface that is fully disinfected and will give longevity to the clean time and value for money.
All of our staff are fully insured and trained to the highest standard, we are also able to clean any types of k-rend that are currently on the market by using our specialist chemicals and equipment, in which we have all the relevant training in. This is done with great care to minimise any damage to your property and avoid expensive repair costs in the future. We avoid using high pressure jetting as it can cause real damage and spread the infection further by spreading all the new spores enabling them to colonise again.
- After we have completed the free patch test and you are happy for us to proceed, we will use a low pressure method of application, this is done by using extendable poles and specialist tools, working platforms and cherry pickers will be used if necessary. We use a high quality 50% DDAC content for maximum strength, this is the strongest on the market but is also government approved, this has a low impact on the environment, biodegradable and is ph neutral so all your pets are safe.
- We will bring all your render carefully back to its new state, which will add value to your property and enhance it’s curb appeal.